Red County Security Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Report file

Go down

Report file Empty Report file

Post by Tyler Holyfield Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:32 am

Red County Security Agency
Employee report form
Report file 22748010

Basic information

If you have experienced any drawbacks or negative attitude from one of our employees, you can fill this form with the required details. if the employee was found guilty of their actions, they will face a proper punishment from the agency. Your form will be checked by the senior managers and will be taken as a high priority.

Client details:

Full name:
Phone number:
Address:

Employee details:

Name (If eligable):
*Badge number:
*Please explain the whole incident and how did our employee bring any negativity upon you:
Do you have any proof of your complaint:

The Red County Security Agency will protect any information given by You, and will not use data in any manner where this is not necessary or legal. Your data will not be shared to any third party not associated with Red County Security Agency unless Red County Security Agency is required to do so by law. © RSA

Code:
[table style="background-color: white;"][tr][td]
[right][size=18]Red County Security Agency[/size]
[i][size=13]Employee report form[/size][/i][/right]
[left][img]http://i18.servimg.com/u/f18/17/75/35/59/22748010.png[/img][/left]
[hr]
[left][size=18][u]Basic information[/u][/size][/left]
[i]
If you have experienced any drawbacks or negative attitude from one of our employees, you can fill this form with the required details. if the employee was found guilty of their actions, they will face a proper punishment from the agency. Your form will be checked by the senior managers and will be taken as a high priority.[/i]
[hr]
[left][size=18][u]Client details:[/u][/size][/left]

[b]Full name:[/b]
[b]Phone number:[/b]
[b]Address:[/b]
[b]Occupation:[/b]

[hr]
[left][size=18][u]Employee details:[/u][/size][/left]

[b]Name (If eligable):[/b]
[b][color=#FF0000]*[/color]Badge number:[/b]
[b][color=#FF0000]*[/color]Please explain the whole incident and how did our employee bring any negativity upon you:[/b]
[b]Do you have any proof of your complaint:[/b]
[hr]

[i][size=10]The Red County Security Agency will protect any information given by You, and will not use data in any manner where this is not necessary or legal. Your data will not be shared to any third party not associated with Red County Security Agency unless Red County Security Agency is required to do so by law. © RSA[/size][/i]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Tyler Holyfield
CEO
CEO

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum