Red County Security Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long Term Contract

Go down

Long Term Contract Empty Long Term Contract

Post by Curtis_Hoffmann Tue May 12, 2015 8:21 pm

If you want us to work for you on a daily or regular basis we would recommend you to sign a long term contract.
This can save you money and also creates a better and closer bond between the Security Agency and your Business. You will not have to worry about how many hours we spend on your daily opening and such and the payment will be handled weekly, monthly or in other periods that will be discussed and noted down in the contract after being agreed on by both parties.

Advantages:

I] Having your business in our top priorities list, which means if more than one place opens at the same time, you will rest assured that we will always dispatch our guards to your business.

II] Having ONLY the best licensed & armed RSA elite guards on duty.

III] We will announce your business name from time to time during our advertisement campaigns.

If you are interested make sure to fill out following format and post it here or email it to Holyfield@RSA.com

Red County Security Agency
Long Term Contract
Long Term Contract 22748010

Basic information

This contract will give the contracted party a direct connection to RSA and its guards to guarantee available security guards at all times. Note that the Red County Security Guards MIGHT NOT accept a job if there was a presence of another agency or freelancers to avoid lack of communication and non-professional environment while on duty.

Client details:

Full name:
Phone number:
Address:

Business details:

Business name:
Business type:
Bussiness location/address:
How many guards are 'usually' needed per opening?
How many times does the business opens per week, if there is a fixed usual opening time, please state it:

Sign here
Client Signature

_
RSA's Signature

The Red County Security Agency will protect any information given by You, and will not use data in any manner where this is not necessary or legal. Your data will not be shared to any third party not associated with Red County Security Agency unless Red County Security Agency is required to do so by law. © RSA
Code:
[table style="background-color: white;"][tr][td]
[right][size=18]Red County Security Agency[/size]
[i][size=13]Long Term Contract[/size][/i][/right]
[left][img]http://i18.servimg.com/u/f18/17/75/35/59/22748010.png[/img][/left]
[hr]
[left][size=18][u]Basic information[/u][/size][/left]
[i]
This contract will give the contracted party a direct connection to RSA and its guards to guarantee available security guards at all times. Note that the Red County Security Guards MIGHT NOT accept a job if there was a presence of another agency or freelancers to avoid lack of communication and non-professional environment while on duty. [/i]
[hr]
[left][size=18][u]Client details:[/u][/size][/left]

[b]Full name:[/b]
[b]Phone number:[/b]
[b]Address:[/b]
[b]Occupation:[/b]

[hr]
[left][size=18][u]Business details:[/u][/size][/left]

[b]Business name:[/b]
[b]Business type:[/b]
[b]Bussiness location/address:[/b]
[b]How many guards are 'usually' needed per opening?[/b]
[b]How many times does the business opens per week, if there is a fixed usual opening time, please state it:[/b]
[hr]

[i]Sign here[/i]
[i]Client Signature[/i]

[i]_[/i]
[i]RSA's Signature[/i]

[i][size=10]The Red County Security Agency will protect any information given by You, and will not use data in any manner where this is not necessary or legal. Your data will not be shared to any third party not associated with Red County Security Agency unless Red County Security Agency is required to do so by law. © RSA[/size][/i]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

We will have to setup a meeting for those kind of contracts in order to discuss the details.

Curtis_Hoffmann
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum