Red County Security Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kelly Mason [Guard Application] [PHASE III]

2 posters

Go down

Kelly Mason [Guard Application] [PHASE III] Empty Kelly Mason [Guard Application] [PHASE III]

Post by Kelly_Mason Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:49 pm

Kelly Mason [Guard Application] [PHASE III] OrFVsYK
APPLICATION
for
RSA Recruitment

A. Personal Information:

[1]   Full Name: Kelly Mason
[2]   Date of Birth: 13/05/1990
[3]   City, Country of Birth: Atlanta, USA
[4]   Current Address: 005 Market street
[5]   Contact Number: 1451873
[6]   Occupation: Los Santos Fire Department
[7]   Valid drivers license: Y
[8]   Firearm license type: In the process of acquiring PF license.
[9]   Criminal Record: No.
[10] Guard card: N/A
[11] Do you have any medical certification? No, but I am apart of FD.
[12] Have you ever worked as a security guard before? if yes, please mention the name of the places you have worked at: No, but as a FD member I have an experience in crowd control.
[13] Do you have any serious diseases or allergies? if yes, explain them: No.
[14] Any other Qualifications:  N/A
[15] Explain why you want to join RSA?Minimum of 150 words:
I have been living in Los Santos for almost a year and a thing that I really like is going to nightclubs and reduce stress. When I am in a club I have the ability to see what it means to be a security guard or a bouncer as it can also be said that. I see guards always when I am in a club and chilling. They are highly trained individuals who can get you out if you cause problems and carry disturbance into the decent atmosphere. They deal with huge scums sometimes, some drunk or high or just assholes who think that they can everything they want by their terms. Recently I don`t like so much to go to nightclubs, I have an inspiration of becoming a security guard. I only go to pubs to see how they work. That way I encountered the Red County Security Agency and its employees. I saw their professionalism in act and decided that I want to join them.

B. Rules and regulations:

The employee must understand that doing any sort of illegal acts after joining the agency will result in being immediately fired and the loss of fire arm/G.C if caught in the act. Any sort of drinking (Alcohol) or use of drugs while on duty is completely forbidden. Excess force while handling a guest is not encouraged unless the guest committed a felony.

I, Kelly_Mason, hereby declare that I have read and understood the rules, and understand the consequences that follows by violating them.

((Out of Character))

[1] Character level: 8
[2] OOC age: 16
[3] Time zone: UMT +2.00
[4] LSRP forum name: XNWELL
[5] Post all your LS-RP characters and their levels:
Characters:
[6] Screenshot of all your characters Admin record:
Spoiler:
[7] Screenshot of character stats:Access.
[8] Why do you want to be a part of RSA?Minimum of 100 words:
Well I have been scrolling your faction topic and I have to say that I am amazed of the quality of roleplay that you provide - it is of high-class and I want to be a part of it and enjoy decent RP with your faction. Also I want to be a part of RSA, because since joining LS:RP I always wanted to RP as a bouncer - they get also huge cash, but mostly it is fun to interact with other players and sometimes kick their asses out of the club. The most beautiful thing in LS:RP is the nightclubs RP and I want to be a part of it as a security guard.

Kelly_Mason
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Kelly Mason [Guard Application] [PHASE III] Empty Re: Kelly Mason [Guard Application] [PHASE III]

Post by Cody Wines Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:04 pm

Dear Mrs. Mason.

Your application has been checked by the Red County Security Agency's HR unit. We would like to inform you that your application is now ACCEPTED

You have successfully cleared Phase I and may move onto phase II, more information about phase II is available in the recruit-trainee section.

On behalf of RSA H.R section,
Security Guard I.
Kelly Mason [Guard Application] [PHASE III] 1439586231-ont4omj

Cody Wines
Security Guard III
Security Guard III

Back to top Go down

Kelly Mason [Guard Application] [PHASE III] Empty Re: Kelly Mason [Guard Application] [PHASE III]

Post by Cody Wines Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:59 am

Dear Mrs Mason.

You successfully attended the interview and can now move forward to PHASE III

On behalf of RSA H.R section,
Security Guard One.
Kelly Mason [Guard Application] [PHASE III] 1439586231-ont4omj

Cody Wines
Security Guard III
Security Guard III

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum