Red County Security Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recruitment System

Go down

Recruitment System Empty Recruitment System

Post by Connor Ross Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:53 pm

Recruitment System OrFVsYK
Prevention. Protection. Safety

In order to become a full-time member in our agency, you will have to clear all the following phases.

Phase I

In order to be counted as a recruit-trainee, you will have to pass phase I, which is the standard application form.
More information about Phase I is found here: ACCESS

Phase II

Upon clearing phase I, you will have to choose one of the available interview sessions. Sessions will be done by one of the leaders in the agency such as the Head of Security and Assistant Head of Security.

After finishing phase II, you will be moved onto the physical training which will make us see if you are fit for dangerous and serious incidents.

Phase III

On clearing phase II. Trainees will partake in a training session which will teach them everything about guarding and becoming a perfect security guard/bodyguard. trainings such as shooting range, self-defense and guarding scenarios will be done. More about this phase will be told upon clearing phase II.

Phase IV

Once you clear phase III, you will head to our office to finish the last phase which is a written exam supervised by one of the senior managers.

Trainees who successfully pass all the phases will be immediately hired as full-time recruits or security guards I depending on their status.

We wish you good luck in your future applications and hope to see you as one of our employees.

Assistant Head of Security,
Recruitment System VMrdAP2

Connor Ross
Civilian

Back to top Go down