Red County Security Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bartender Recruitment: [Closed]

Go down

Bartender Recruitment: [Closed] Empty Bartender Recruitment: [Closed]

Post by James Keene Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:02 pm

In order to become a member of RSA's Bartending Services, you will have to apply for a Bartender Position.

Note that we no longer consider our accepted applicants or current workers as Temporary employees or giving them the position as a side job. It is a full-time job with a contract.

You will get paid per event. Make sure to fill in the application form:

Bartender Recruitment: [Closed] NhK2zIc

1. Personal Information:

Full Name:
Date of Birth:
City, Country of Birth:
Current Address:
Contact Number:
Valid drivers license: (Y/N)
Criminal Record: (if yes, please state it here)
Have you ever worked as a bartender before? if yes, please mention the name of the places you have worked at:
Do you have any serious diseases or allergies? if yes, explain them:
Any other information about you:
Explain why you want to join RSA's Bartending Services?Minimum of 150 words:

2. Rules and regulations:

The employee must understand that doing any sort of illegal acts after joining the agency will result in being immediately fired if caught in the act. Any sort of drinking (Alcohol) or use of drugs while on duty is completely forbidden. You may not commit any act of violence towards a fellow employee or any client.

I, , hereby declare that I have read and understood the rules, and understand the consequences that follows by violating them.

((Out of Character))

Character level:
Player age:
Time zone:
LSRP forum name:
Screenshot of Admin record:[url=LINKTOSCREENSHOT]Access.[/url]
Screenshot of character stats:[url=LINKTOSCREENSHOT]Access.[/url]
Why do you want to be a part of RSA's Bartending Services?Minimum of 100 words:
Code:
 FirstName SecondName [Bartender Application]

Code:
[table style="background-color: white;"][tr][td][center][img]http://i.imgur.com/NhK2zIc.png[/img][/center]
[hr]
[size=18][u][b]1. Personal Information:[/b][/u][/size]

[b]Full Name:[/b]
[b]Date of Birth:[/b]
[b]City, Country of Birth:[/b]
[b]Current Address:[/b]
[b]Contact Number:[/b]
[b]Occupation:[/b]
[b]Valid drivers license:[/b] (Y/N)
[b]Criminal Record:[/b] (if yes, please state it here)
[b]Do you have any medical certification?[/b]
[b]Have you ever worked as a bartender before? if yes, please mention the name of the places you have worked at:[/b]
[b]Do you have any serious diseases or allergies? if yes, explain them:[/b]
[b]Any other information about you:[/b]
[b]Explain why you want to join RSA's Bartending Services?[b][i]Minimum of 150 words:[/i][/b][/b]
[hr]
[size=18][u][b]2. Rules and regulations:[/b][/u][/size]

The employee must understand that doing any sort of illegal acts after joining the agency will result in being immediately fired if caught in the act. Any sort of drinking (Alcohol) or use of drugs while on duty is completely forbidden. You may not commit any act of violence towards a fellow employee or any client.

I, <SIGN HERE>, hereby declare that I have read and understood the rules, and understand the consequences that follows by violating them.
[hr]
[size=18][u][b]((Out of Character))[/b][/u][/size]

[b]Character level:[/b]
[b]Player age:[/b]
[b]Time zone:[/b]
[b]LSRP forum name:[/b]
[b]Screenshot of Admin record:[/b][url=LINKTOSCREENSHOT]Access.[/url]
[b]Screenshot of character stats:[/b][url=LINKTOSCREENSHOT]Access.[/url]
[b]Why do you want to be apart of RSA's Bartending Services?[/b][i]Minimum of 100 words:[/i]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Upon posting your application, a reply will be sent shortly with the application status.

The Red County Security Agency will protect any information given by You, and will not use data in any manner where this is not necessary or legal. Your data will not be shared to any third party not associated with Red County Security Agency unless Red County Security Agency is required to do so by law. © RSA

James Keene
Bar Manager

Back to top Go down