Red County Security Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friski_Lagani [Guard Application] [PHASE II]

2 posters

Go down

Friski_Lagani [Guard Application] [PHASE II] Empty Friski_Lagani [Guard Application] [PHASE II]

Post by Friski_Lagani Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:33 pm

Friski_Lagani [Guard Application] [PHASE II] OrFVsYK
APPLICATION
for
RSA Recruitment

A. Personal Information:

[1]   Full Name: Friski Lagani
[2]   Date of Birth: 07/07/1989
[3]   City, Country of Birth: Belgrade, Serbia
[4]   Current Address: Wooden road APT3, Los Santos
[5]   Contact Number: 1570863
[6]   Occupation: Guard
[7]   Valid drivers license: Y
[8]   Firearm license type: N/A
[9]   Criminal Record: N/A
[10] Guard card: N/A
[11] Do you have any medical certification? N/A
[12] Have you ever worked as a security guard before? if yes, please mention the name of the places you have worked at: Yes, I worked at many places before, I was guarding football stadium at my home town and after i came to Los Santos i was freelancing at few betshops and cassinos like 4D, Victim, Betfred.
[13] Do you have any serious diseases or allergies? if yes, explain them: N/A
[14] Any other Qualifications: I am muscular and very strong, I can stay calm in any situation.
[15] Explain why you want to join RSA?Minimum of 150 words:

Main reason I want to join RSA is because I love guarding and protecting. I am intrested in guarding and police. I am looking for friendly and nice community that can help me improve a lot and i think it will improve my guarding carrier a lot too. When I was you my biggest dream was to become professional guard. I was freelancing until now and now i want to make it more professional. Also my brother is in RSA and he told me that this would be best guarding agency in town. He explaned me everything about job, that i have to be calm in any situation and that you need to be nice to everyone and try to avoid conflicts with clients. I really think that i can do that, because i am that kind of person, calm and concentrated. I really hope you can give me chance to show you my skills and maybe you will learn something from me. Thanks!

B. Rules and regulations:

The employee must understand that doing any sort of illegal acts after joining the agency will result in being immediately fired and the loss of fire arm/G.C if caught in the act. Any sort of drinking (Alcohol) or use of drugs while on duty is completely forbidden. Excess force while handling a guest is not encouraged unless the guest committed a felony.

I, Friski Lagani, hereby declare that I have read and understood the rules, and understand the consequences that follows by violating them.

((Out of Character))

[1] Character level: 1
[2] OOC age: 19
[3] Time zone: GMT 2
[4] LSRP forum name: Dix_sec
[5] Post all your LS-RP characters and their levels:
Characters:
[6] Screenshot of all your characters Admin record:Access.
[7] Screenshot of character stats:Access.
[8] Why do you want to be a part of RSA?Minimum of 100 words: This is my newest character and I wana make him a guard, I think guarding roleplay is one of best roleplays atm, and my IRL friend is working for RSA now. This character will mostly be good guy and he will probably reach all his licenses in legal way, maybe even join PD/Sd. I heard from choda that you guys are very friendly and that guarding is really instresting roleplay. I hope i can become part of this community and make some new friends IRL. I hope there will be some nice RP-ing in friendly enveiroment. Thanks for giving me chance.

Last edited by Friski_Lagani on Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:39 am; edited 2 times in total

Friski_Lagani
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Friski_Lagani [Guard Application] [PHASE II] Empty Re: Friski_Lagani [Guard Application] [PHASE II]

Post by Cody Wines Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:24 pm

Dear Mr. Lagani,

Your application has been reviewed by Red County Security Agency's HR unit. Your application status has been set to PENDING. Please revise and fix the following error(s):

• (A-15) : 150 Words Minimum.
  • (( ( OOC - 8 ) : 100 Words Minimum. ))

You have 24 hours from the date of this notification to fix the errors or face application denial.

Sincerely,
Security Guard III
Friski_Lagani [Guard Application] [PHASE II] 1439586231-ont4omj

Cody Wines
Security Guard III
Security Guard III

Back to top Go down

Friski_Lagani [Guard Application] [PHASE II] Empty Re: Friski_Lagani [Guard Application] [PHASE II]

Post by Friski_Lagani Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:39 am

Fixed.

Friski_Lagani
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Cody Wines Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:29 pm

Dear Mr. Lagani,

Your application has been checked by the Red County Security Agency's HR unit. We would like to inform you that your application is now ACCEPTED

You have successfully cleared Phase I and may move onto phase II, more information about phase II is available in the recruit-trainee section.

On behalf of RSA H.R section,
Security Guard III.
Friski_Lagani [Guard Application] [PHASE II] 1439586231-ont4omj

Cody Wines
Security Guard III
Security Guard III

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down